Friday, April 26, 2013

What a great weekend!!

I saw the weather prediction for this weekend, and it looks GREAT!  Finally, it feels like we are now moving into mid-March, not the end of April.  But, I think we will all take what we can get.  It will be a good time to get outside and do that spring cleaning.  The winter left a lot of debris around.

I just cleaned up 4 months worth of my dog's poop.  Snow sure is a good preservative of that.
I have a winter's worth of horse manure to get out onto the field, but that will have to wait until the field dries up a bit more, and the wind dies down.  Spreading against the wind never is pleasant.  I hope your spring cleaning is not so aromatic.

Do be careful outside, especially on ladders.  Be sure you have a secure base for the ladder.  With the soft ground, you don't want your ladder to tip as it sinks into the ground while you are going up.

Hope everyone has a successful weekend, in whatever you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment