Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Greetings!

Hello!!

Thanks for checking out my new blog.  This is my first blog!!  I am a Realtor for First Weber in Janesville.

I am starting this blog to assist those interested in buying and selling their property is Janesville, Milton, Edgerton, Whitewater, and Fort Atkinson.  This is my 'stomping ground'.

I hope to be your 'go-to source' for all things local in real estate.

I will be posting tips for buying or selling property, new listings in the above areas, local events (you can help your local event out by letting me know), school and community information, and just general chit-chat. I will also be setting up a site where you can look up property you may be interested in, or just to browse.

I am also a Professional Real Estate Photographer, if you want to sell you home yourself, but want professional photos taken for your use. Top-level photography is paramount to selling your home. You don't need just photos, you need Glamor Shots of your home and property!!

I hope you will like this, and come here often. I also hope to get discussions going about real estate in this area!

Thank you again for checking out my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment