Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What Happened to Spring Fishing???


I am a big fan of fishing, mostly with my Dad.  From a boat or from shore, doesn't matter.  I fish mostly Lake Koshkonong and Rock River.  I do a little fishing in the Stoughton ditches in the spring. Fishing opened this past weekend.  I usually have a little fishing in before the season opens-just the legal fish to catch that early.

But, this year, I have had nothing.  The Rock River and Lake Koshkonong has been off-limits due to the high water for a boat.  Even the shores are slushy.  

My Dad is a frequent checker of "Lake Links" and seems like nobody is doing any good fishing in Rock or Jefferson counties.

If anyone has heard of some good fishing from shore, let me know.  I will keep it secret!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment